Thursday, May 21, 2009

Surprise! ... Home at last!


Decided the gig was up... or the money was anyway so I flew back home while I could still afford the airfare. Didn't tell anyone I was coming home and timed it just right so that I came back on my dad’s birthday! I got in to Perth airport just after lunch, assembled the bike and rode to my brother’s house, surprised him and then laid in wait for my parents to come over for a birthday dinner. The looks on their faces, priceless!
(My brother Harry had the camera at the ready!)

2 comments:

Andrew and Joanne Hooker said...

Welcome back to Perth Jamie. Would love to catch up for a coffee and a chat when you get time.
Regards - Andrew and Joanne

Andrew and Joanne Hooker said...

Welcome back to Perth Jamie. Would love to catch up for a coffee and a chat when you get time.
Regards - Andrew and Joanne

Location Location Location! - (work in progress)


View Tour de las Americas in a larger map